Married to Max and mother of two teenage children, Molly Bennett works for a Labour MP and “celebrated” a significant birthday just days after the Party lost the General Election. According to Bridget Jones, Molly is a Smug Married – so why doesn’t she feel smug? Is she suffering from a Mid-Wife crisis, or has working for New Labour just taken its toll? Molly’s story begins in early May…..but where will this year take her?
- Why I Hate Fridays
- A Licence To Kill
- Animal Magic & The Unseen Postcode Lottery: An Impression of a Mad Constituent.
- Burkas, Crash Helmets, Hoodies & Other Blurry Issues.
- A Depressing Tale of the Shambles that is Housing Benefit.
- Unintended Consequences & Broken-Up Thinking
- Divorced From Reality, In More WaysThan One.
- Why MPs Are Not Supposed To Interfere In Planning Issues. Or Anything Else, For That Matter.
- Slavery, Unpaid Work And Daytime TV: Constituents On Reforms To The Benefit System.
- Under Suspicion – Spies, MPs, And Russians, Not To Mention MPs’ Staff