Home of the Freedom Pass Anarchists and the wonderful world of professional wrestling, psychogeography, allotments and the class struggle. On the day that I retired from my final job as a lockkeeper I left the following on the wall. …… I started work at fifteen years of age Worked on the river and at sea but I also worked in factories and fields. In the circus and in films. I never achieved much. But I never crossed a picket line. Never judged a fellow worker by their colour or creed Nor sucked up to the bosses for my own ends….. Pretty much sums it all up.
- Just because I like boxing it doesn’t mean I’m a bad person!
- Tammy had Thatcher’s number.
- Liberals need shed no tears for a great champion.
- Financial Literacy? Or a load of Balls.
- What’s in a name?
- Don’t you worry ’bout a thing.
- The last refuge of a tired old anarchist?
- Mainwaring to the rescue.
- Circus Days.
- Sport and Class.