Chief political commentator, The Observer
Andrew Rawnsley is associate editor and chief political columnist for The Observer. He has also broadcast regularly, most recently The Sunday Edition on ITV and Radio 4’s Westminster Hour. He has written two books: the Orwell Prize-shortlisted Servants of the People: The Inside Story of New Labour and The End of the Party.
- Iraq is not just Blair’s dark legacy: it defines the future
- David Cameron must beware the dangers of doing a Hague
- They will call him Bottler Brown and it is going to hurt
- Wanted: someone to do the worst job in politics today
- Brown’s agony gives Blair something to smile about
- Peace and war – The Reckoning