Columnist, The Observer
Catherine Bennett is a columnist for The Observer, having previously written for its sister paper, The Guardian. Her columns focus on politics and culture.
- Why do so many men still think the sex trade is fine?
- They led us into a disastrous war, yet still they prosper. Why?
- Oh no, not another psychopathic nun
- Whoops! She did it again. And she’s not one bit sorry
- Baby P exposes our need to believe in the perfect parent
- Let this woman die as she chooses, not in a death plant