Journalism prize winner
Chief Foreign Affairs Columnist, Financial Times
Gideon Rachman became chief foreign affairs columnist for the Financial Times in July 2006. He joined the FT after a 15-year career at The Economist, which included spells as a foreign correspondent in Brussels, Washington and Bangkok. He also edited The Economist’s business and Asia sections. His particular interests include American foreign policy, the European Union and globalisation.
- Greece, Russia and the Politics of Humiliation – Financial Times, 09/03/2015
- Vladimir Putin’s Survival Strategy Is Lies and Violence – Financial Times, 02/03/2015
- Globalisation Has Moved the Goalposts for Britain – Financial Times, 02/01/2015
- Cameron, Europe and The Hand of History – Financial Times, 25/05/2015
- A Global Test of American Power – Financial Times, 12/10/2015