Submitted items published by the Sunday Telegraph, The Guardian and The Spectator, and broadcast by Channel 4 (with Steve Boulton and Jane Drinkwater).
Andrew Gilligan is Telegraph’s London editor. He writes, among other things, about London, Westminster and politics.
- Dispatches: Britain’s Islamic republic
- Islamic radicals ‘infiltrate’ the Labour Party
- Radicals with hands on the levers of power: the takeover of Tower Hamlets
- Inextricably linked to controversial mosque: the secret world of IFE
- IFE: not harmless democrats
- Why does the BBC air Islamist propaganda?