Former editor of The Specator magazine and the Sunday Telegraph newspaper, Dominic Lawson who is noted for his robust and iconoclastic opinions on political and social issue, has been writing a column for The Independent since 2006. He also writes for the Sunday Times.
- The public want honesty, but not when it comes to their taxes
- The sin of the rich is to seem happy
- A lesson from the Napoleonic Wars
- How can the state justify supporting homeopathy?
- Who are we to decide that a dependent life is a pointless life?