Paul joined PoliticsHome (as Editor) from the Evening Standard where he was Deputy Political Editor and wrote an award-winning news blog. Prior to that he was Deputy Political Editor of The Independent.
- The Voice of Rochdale
- One cut that would be easy to make
- Bercow called a “sanctimonious dwarf”
- Greg Barker pays more than £10k re ‘recognition’ of 2nd home profit
- Will Gove axe all specialist schools?
- Is George Osborne really Gordon Brown?
- Why Her Maj’s ‘cut’ isn’t really a cut at all
- Chopping the choppers: helicopters facing big cuts
- Ed’s Southern Discomfort
- Going Rogue