The police: upholding the law, protecting the weak and innocent, bringing the guilty to justice… or a self-defeating tangle of bureacratic vogons? The opinion in this blog is not official, but it is that of a real serving policewoman and is copyright of PC EE Bloggs. PS, just because I am a police officer does not mean I am responsible for any of the following: poor police driving you saw, roads near you being closed for hours, your unlawful arrest last week.
- Another Year, Another Blandmore
- When will someone hear?
- PC Bloggs Investigates… the DV Murder
- Tough on the Causes of Crime
- Tea and Pizza
- There’s no such thing as a caution
- The Victim Focus Dance
- The Persistant Caller
- What, you really mean “all” crime?
- The Robot