Performer, writer, broadcaster and blogger.
Madam Miaow casts a sharp eye over the political and cultural landscape and takes a scalpel and a shotgun to the guilty parties.
“Just imagine, the whole place being upset by one little Chinese girl in the scullery.” (Piccadilly, 1929)
- China, Copenhagen and climate change
- Apocalypse Wow! 2012 film review
- Who’s Left?: how the Left failed the Big Test
- X Factor fans claim Chinese Ambassador among them
- President Blair: The Great Escape
- Support the striking posties: save Royal Mail
- Chinese serial killer tamed: Turandot first night review
- BBC Question Time: fascists allowed on British television
- The Shock Doctrine and Enron: nightmare TV review
- Tiananmen Square: a view from the bridge