My name is David Allen Green, and I am a lawyer and writer living in London.
This is my personal blog. It is named after a medieval folklore hero – a wizard that bested the devil. The blog became well-known for its detailed and accessible coverage of the libel case brought against Simon Singh by the British Chiropractic Association, 2008-10.
However, this blog covers many other legal and policy areas, usually from a liberal and critical perspective. It is not a party-political or partisan blog.
- Paul Clarke: An Anatomy of an Injustice
- Night Jack And Privacy: A Case Analysis
- BCA v Singh: An Astonishingly Illiberal Ruling
- The BCA’s Worst Day
- Permission Granted
- Making Tea For Alan Turing
- An Atheist Looks At Christmas
- Why did George Orwell call his novel “Nineteen Eighty-Four”?
- What Happened Next to the “Tony Martin” Defence?
- On Why Weren’t The “Good Guys” Celebrated?