An unapologetic grab-bag of everything. With a liberal unionist flavour.
- Adams, intolerance and the principle of consent
- Weekend’s events graphically illustrate two very different approaches to identity
- Ross and Brand – proof that Britain loves outrage
- Tory deal offers no insurmountable problems
- Unionism can help depoliticise Irish, to its benefit and to ours.
- The gloves come off: Chekov vs. Mouse (Part III)
- Russia, censorship and Jonathan Dimbleby
- Boring for Russia. A long post about Orthodoxy, Communism, Moscow and my holiday
- Kvas and other Russian peculiarities
- Was Conrad as antithetical to Dostoevsky as he supposed?