Peter Oborne is a journalist and author who joined the Telegraph in 2010 after writing for some years for the Daily Mail. He has also written for The Spectator, Prospect, The Observer, The Independent, the Evening Standard and the Sunday Mirror. His books include The Rise of Political Lying and The Triumph of the Political Class, and biographies of Alastair Campbell and Basil D’Oliveira, the latter being named the William Hill Sports Book of the Year 2004.
- Peter Oborne travelled to the Pakistan badlands to witness the massacre of innocents and a war which could be the trigger for a REAL global catastrophe
- Treachery, cowardice and Blair’s assassins
- The injuries inflicted on this woman for voting against Mugabe are too horrific to publish. Her bravery is a rebuke for a world that is ignoring electoral genocide
- Dispatches: It Shouldn’t Happen to a Muslim
- Dispatches: Iraq – The Legacy
- The audacity of Dave