Foreign Matters tries to join the dots and tell it like it is. Postions? It takes them. Debates? It makes them.
Some blogs will use the language of diplomats without translation, Foreign Matters seeks to explain that a ‘Working Group’ is 5 or more people sitting in a room failing to achieve anything, and a ‘ Bi-lateral’ is a meeting involving two people chatting.
- Sri Gaza And The Tamil Hamas
- Bruno. When Is Satire – Satire?
- Obama Pauses – Iran Spins
- What I Did On My Holiday
- Fill The Unforgiving Minute.
- Islamophobia. Ignorance Or Propaganda?
- Iran: Short Term – Game Over?
- Shopping And Chanting In Tehran
- Terror On The Streets Of Tehran
- If Bibi Netanyahu Twittered….