Special Projects Editor, The Guardian
Paul Lewis is Special Projects Editor for The Guardian. He was named Reporter of the Year at the British Press Awards 2010 and won the 2009 Bevins Prize for outstanding investigative journalism. He previously worked at the Washington Post as the Stern Fellow.
- Video reveals G20 police assault on man who died
- Pathologist in Ian Tomlinson G20 death case was reprimanded over conduct
- Police caught on tape trying to recruit Plane Stupid protester as spy
- Partner of man killed by Met officers calls for investigation to be made public
- Police memos reveal IPCC haste to declare Ian Tomlinson death an accident
- From snapshot to Special Branch: how my camera made me a terror suspect