Please read the rules and make sure you have all your material to hand before completing the form below.
- If you are submitting on someone else’s behalf, please complete and attach the consent form.
- All material submitted must be first published between 1st April 2021 and 31st March 2023.
- Written items should be submitted as a PDF or Word document and a permanent, accessible, non-expiring URL where available.
- Video or audio items should be submitted as permanent, accessible, non-expiring URLs. Where this is not possible, please contact the administrator to arrange another method.
- Individuals without easy access to the internet may also enter by completing a printed Entry Form, up to three pieces of material and a consent form (if applicable) and sending their entry to: The Orwell Foundation, Institute of Advanced Studies, University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.
2023 The Orwell Prize for Reporting Homelessness