Gavin Kelly is chief executive of Resolution Foundation. He was Director of Research at the Institute of Public Policy Research and the Fabian Society, and taught economics and politics at the University of Sheffield where he received his doctorate. He is a regular commentator on issues of public policy and politics – his particular interests are economic policy, low pay, public services and social mobility. Taken from Resolution Foundation
- The scandal of low-paid care workers
- Changing the conversation in 2012
- Why Britain’s households got richer – and why they stopped
- How seven years of cuts will transform the political landscape
- The onslaught against working families continues
- Learning the right lessons from Labour’s economic record
- Obama: Mr 99%?
- Minimum wage: The only way is up?
- The coalition’s woes with women
- Wanted: a new purpose for British capitalism