Polly Curtis is the Guardian‘s Whitehall correspondent working in Houses of Parliament and writing about government, politics and policy. She has previously covered health, social affairs and education for the paper and is currently seconded to write Reality check, a daily blog fact-checking the biggest news stories of the day Taken from The Guardian
- Pink v blue – are children born with gender preferences?
- Government austerity cuts: are the rich or poor hit hardest?
- Who’s telling the truth in the public sector pension row?
- Do windfarms work?
- What happens if Greece leaves the euro?
- Reality check: is now the time for households to pay off their debts?
- Reality check: can owning a cat be grounds for appeal against deportation?
- Reality check: why is the coalition losing women voters?
- Reality check: why are so few children being adopted?
- Reality check: has the BBC dropped the terms BC/AD?