International affairs editor, Financial Times
David Gardner is the FT‘s international affairs editor and author of Last Chance: The Middle East in the Balance. He was the paper’s Middle East editor from 1995-99. In 2003 he won the David Watt prize for political journalism for his writing on the Arab world.
- Turkey needs more from Ataturk’s heirs (£)
- How bankers brought Ireland to its knees (£)
- Nation with a pantheon of problems (£)
- Man in the News: Rowan Williams (£)
- Return of king highlights Iraq’s lawlessness (£)
- Writing on the wall (£)