Columnist, The Independent
Former editor of The Specator magazine and the Sunday Telegraph newspaper, Dominic Lawson who is noted for his robust and iconoclastic opinions on political and social issue, has been writing a column for The Independent since 2006. He also writes for the Sunday Times.
- The public want honesty, but not when it comes to their taxes
- The sin of the rich is to seem happy
- A lesson from the Napoleonic Wars
- How can the state justify supporting homeopathy?
- Who are we to decide that a dependent life is a pointless life?