South America correspondent, The Guardian
Rory Carroll is south America correspondent for The Guardian. His submitted articles were published by The Guardian and The Observer.
- Haiti earthquake: He had not picked her up since she was a toddler. Last week he carried her home
- Why being a satirist is no joke in Hugo Chávez’s Venezuela
- Mexico drug war: the new killing fields
- Mexico’s drug war: ‘I shot him in the back and he fell … in that moment I felt the best’
- Mexico’s drugs war: in the city of death
- When the miners’ leader met the president, two sides of Chile embraced