Submitted blogposts published at The Chronikler, Comment is Free, New Statesman and Worldpress. Osama Diab is an Egyptian-British journalist and blogger who lives between his two favourite metropolises: Cairo and London. He writes about the religious, social, political and human right issues of Egypt and the Middle East.
- The freedom of non-expression
- I say you want a revolution, Egypt
- Egypt: we don’t need no segregation
- Egyptian football’s pious turn
- Make Ramadan torture-free in Egypt
- Egyptian government fears a Facebook revolution
- Religious freedom at stake in Egypt
- Egypt Hires PR to Revamp Its Image
- Should America fear a democratic Egypt?
- Israel’s welcome barrier