Submitted blogposts published at Paul Waugh (Evening Standard) and The Waugh Room (PoliticsHome). Paul joined PoliticsHome (as Editor) from the Evening Standard where he was Deputy Political Editor and wrote an award-winning news blog. Prior to that he was Deputy Political Editor of The Independent.
- The Voice of Rochdale
- One cut that would be easy to make
- Bercow called a “sanctimonious dwarf”
- Greg Barker pays more than £10k re ‘recognition’ of 2nd home profit
- Will Gove axe all specialist schools?
- Is George Osborne really Gordon Brown?
- Why Her Maj’s ‘cut’ isn’t really a cut at all
- Chopping the choppers: helicopters facing big cuts
- Ed’s Southern Discomfort
- Going Rogue