A socialist, feminist, deviant, reprobate, queer, journalist, aspiring author, freelance copywriter and sometime blogger. She lives with toast-eating pagans in a little house somewhere in London out of a small red suitcase, smoking and drinking and plotting to subtly re-arrange the world to suit her ideals. Consumes too much tea. Regrets nothing.
- Inside the Millbank Tower riots
- Inside the Whitehall kettle
- Inside the Parliament Square kettle
- Facebook, capitalism and geek entitlement
- Undercover with the young Conservatives
- Girls, tattoos and men who hate women
- Michael Gove and the imperialists
- Zionism, chauvinism and the nature of rape
- Strictly Come Scrounging, anyone?
- Welcome to Erotica: Britain’s Gulag of desire