War correspondent, The Times
Anthony Loyd is a war correspondent who writes regularly for The Times and contributes to other publications. He has written two books about his experiences in war zones in Chechnya, Yugoslavia, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan and Iraq: My War Gone by, I Miss it So and Another Bloody Love Letter.
- A defenceless city can only weep as barrel bombs rain in (£) – The Times, 17/05/2014
- We’ll stay here and die at home, insist Aleppo’s last Christians (£) – The Times, 20/05/2014
- Abducted, beaten, shot: my ordeal in Syria (£) – The Times Saturday Magazine, 04/10/2014
- Orphaned, rejected and afraid: plight of the ebola children (£) – The Times, 01/11/2014
- Anthony Loyd on the war against ebola (£) – The Times Saturday Magazine, 15/11/2014
- Yazidi girls dragged by their hair into sexual slavery and sold for $25 (£) – The Times, 22/12/2014